Register With us
Sessions are FREE to all registered parents/carers of children aged 0-5 years living in Rutland.
Complete the forms below to register online!
Or download a copy to complete at home here
This form must be completed by the parent/carer who has parental responsibility for the child/children shown. If another member of the family (i.e. Grandparents etc) will be bringing the child to session then they must also register with Visions
If you would like any help filling in the form then please speak to a member of staff from the Children's Centre.
Data Protection and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Information
In order to comply with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have to provide you with information about the personal data you give us. The information is set out below:
Rutland County Council is the data controller for the personal information you may provide. You can contact them by phone on 01572 722577, via email to email@example.com or by writing to them at Data Protection, Catmose House, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6HP. Your information will be used to:
- Enable Children's Centre staff offer the appropriate family support when requested.
- Collating and producing statistical information on families who use the Children's Centre services (numerical information only).
- Evaluation of services provided by Visions Children's Centre.
- Identifying families with children of a specified age, for future services/events.
- Identifying families who may be interested in claiming 2 Year Early Eduction funding.
We shall keep records confidential and share only with authorised persons and other professionals working in partnership with us. These include local authorities, schools, health partners, Job Centre Plus, Early Years providers, the voluntary and community sector and the Department of Education. We are legally obliged to share information with other agencies if there are safety concerns about you or your children.
We will only retain your personal data for us as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collect it for, including reporting requirements.
You have the following rights under GDPR. Please note not all of these rights apply to all processing. Further details on each right can be found on the RCC website: https://www.rutland.gov.uk
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object.
- Rights related to automated decisions making, including profiling.
You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Information we hold about you is up to date and accurate. If your Personal Information changes, please let us know if you want us to update or correct it by writing to us at:
Visions Children's Centre, Catmos Street, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6HW
or via here.