More Fun Ideas
Scroll down the page for fun ideas you can try at home and Borrowing Packs!
Tap the images to download the fun idea!
These cooking ideas were shared by Kelly (from the Ark) who runs our Monday Stay and Play.
Funky Fingers Support Bags
Funky Fingers support bags main aim is to help develop children’s fine motor skills. Developing fine motor skills help children to build the muscles in their hands and wrists. This will enable children to write, zip up their coat, cut paper with scissors and turn pages in a story book etc.
The Funky Fingers support bags available are:
- Dinosaur Fun: Help save the dinosaurs from the swamp and return them home.
- Fruit Frenzy: Beat your opponent and pick up the most fruit using tweezers. No hands allowed!
- Playdough Fun: Squish, roll, cut, stretch and mold the playdough.
- Pom Pom Game: How many pom poms can you rescue before the timer runs out?
- Letter and Number Game: Use tweezers to pick up and explore numbers and letters.
*Please note due to small parts these bags are only suitable for children 3 and upwards. Adult supervision is required at all times when using these resources.